The whole point of a community festival is to help make Shefford a better place to live, so there are three ways you could help us towards that goal:
- Participate by running an event/activity
- Sponsor the Festival
- Join the Fun!
- Special events e.g. pop up circus
- Social support group events
- Family fun days
- Kids events
- Dog show
- Run a litter-picking day
- Organise a sponsored walk
- Have a stall at the Garage Sale Trail
- Make a Scarecrow for the Scarecrow Festival
- Festival menus – e.g. a festival drink or meal
- Street theatre – living statues, unicycling, juggling
- Taster sessions – fitness classes, singing, handicraft, Tai Chi
- Run a feature session for your business – e.g. a free consultation
- Run a coffee and cake morning for your favourite charity or activity
- Social/historical informative events e.g. a display or walking tour
- Run your own niche festival – maybe a beer festival or a crafting
Be inclusive – Shefford has expanded significantly in recent years and continues to grow rapidly – this presents us all with a wealth of opportunity. Whatever your interest there are probably others in Shefford who would like to explore it, so over the period of the festival this is a great opportunity to reach out and build our community spirit, subject to Covid regulations.
Remember we do not run physical events ourselves, which means that this is truly a festival of and for the community – facilitated by us and supported by our sponsors.
Remember to promote your event along with our Festival promotion. Use our logo on your promotional material to show your association. The more we all promote the Festival then the more coverage we will all create – and the more fun can be had by all of us in the Shefford Community.
Join the Fun!
As a visitor please refer to the website: sheffordcommunityfestival.co.uk.
Watch for a copy of the program – select some key events. Look out for the coverage in local press and social media to stay up to date with new program content. Contact the specific event organiser if you have any questions – be aware there may be a charge for some events.
Note our signature events like the Garage Sale Trail, the EATFeast street food fayre, the Scarecrow festival, St Mary’s Church café, and others.
Then on Festival week – attend your chosen events and enjoy!
Sponsor the Festival:
Become a sponsor and support the Festival with a small donation to express the participation and support of your business as part of the community and enable us to promote the festival.
Have the opportunity to associate with the Festival and use our special “sponsor” logo, be included on our website and in our promotion, and even to exhibit a 4m banner on your building, subject to availability.
The 2021 Festival was sponsored by: BEST group, Country Properties, John R Ford, The Garage Shefford, LivingLife magazine, Lesley Whiteman Social Media, The Industrial Marketing Agency, Shefford Tai Chi and Shefford Local – for 2022 you could join them – the more the merrier! The more sponsorship we have then the more we can promote the Festival and all the events that feature in our program.
Contact Ian Deavin to discuss your activity or
sponsorship – email@example.com
or mobile 07860 218334